Inventory Unit Detail
2019 BMW K 1600 GT
The BMW K 1600 GT.
Wanderlust on two wheels.
This is what the world looks like from the saddle of the new K 1600 GT: On the move, gaining impressions, experiencing new things while on a relaxed yet dynamic and pleasing ride. Its 6-cylinder in-line engine is already considered an icon with its power delivery and running smoothness, and now it offers you even more touring comfort. Thanks to wind and weather protection equipment, this bike is always ready for long distance touring when you are. When riding the K 1600 GT, you leave quite an impression regardless of whether you are at a standstill or on the move.
- Striking Xenon headlights: So you can see and be seen better.
- 3 Ride Modes: Come as standard.
- Electrically adjustable windshield: Provides the highest level of wind protection and functionality.
- Innovative, easy to read cockpit: With two round instrument clusters and a large 5.7 inch TFT display.
- A great many visual details: Details like the redesigned badge holder set exclusive accents.
- Slipstream deflector: Can be folded outwards if required and ensure temperatures resembling those at the height of summer for a clearly noticeable airstream.
- Six-cylinder in-line engine: Weighing only 226.2 pounds and only 21.9 inches wide, it is particularly light and compact.
- Watertight storage compartments: Can be opened and closed with the optionally available central locking system.
- Type: Liquid cooled, 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine, four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshafts, dry sump lubrication
- Bore x stroke: 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Capacity: 1,649 cc
- Rated output: 160 hp (118 kW) at 7,750 rpm
- Max. torque: 129 lb-ft (175 Nm) at 5,250 rpm
- Compression ratio: 12.2:1
- Mixture control / engine management: Electronic fuel injection with ride-by-wire throttle system
- Emission control: Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-4
- Maximum speed: Over 125 mph
- Fuel consumption: 41 mpg (WMTC)
- Fuel type: Premium Unleaded
- Alternator: Three-phase 700 W alternator
- Battery: 12 V / 19 Ah, maintenance free
- Clutch: Multi-plate wet clutch, hydraulically operated
- Gearbox: Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Drive: Shaft drive 2.75:1
- Frame: Aluminum bridge-type frame with load-bearing engine
- Front wheel location / suspension: BMW Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear wheel location / suspension: BMW Paralever
- Suspension travel front / rear: 4.5" / 5.3" (115 mm /135 mm)
- Wheelbase: 63.7" (1,618 mm)
- Castor: 4.2" (106.4 mm)
- Steering head angle: 62.2°
- Wheels: Cast aluminum wheels
- Rim, front: 3.50 x 17"
- Rim, rear: 6.00 x 17"
- Tire, front: 120/70 ZR 17
- Tire, rear: 190/55 ZR 17
- Brake, front: Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Brake, rear: Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- ABS: BMW Motorrad Integral ABS (part-integral)
- Length: 91.5" (2,324 mm)
- Width (incl. mirrors): 39.4" (1,000 mm)
- Height (excl. mirrors): 56.7" (1,440 mm)
- Seat height, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 31.9"/32.7", High Seat (one-piece): 31.9", Low Seat: 30.7"/31.5", Seat (one-piece): 30.7", Low Seat (one-piece): 29.5"
- Inner leg curve, unladen weight: Standard Seat: 72"/73.6", High Seat (one-piece): 72", Low Seat: 69.9"/71.3", Seat (one-piece): 69.7", Low Seat (one-piece): 67.7"
- Unladen weight, road ready, fully fueled: 736 lbs (334 kg)
- Permitted total weight: 1191 lbs (540 kg)
- Payload (with standard equipment): 454 lbs (206 kg)
- Usable tank volume: 7.0 gal (26.5 l)
- Reserve: Approx. 1 gal (4.0 l)
- ABS Pro
- 3 Ride Modes (Rain/Road/Dynamic)
- Center Stand
- Adjustable Two-Section Seat
- Cruise Control
- Dynamic ESA
- DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
- Heated Seats (Rider + Passenger)
- Heated Grips
- Hill Start Control Pro
- Luggage Rack
- LED Tail Light
- Multifunction Display
- On-Board Computer
- Saddle Bags in Body Color
- Power Socket
- Stepless Power Adjustable Windshield
- Xenon Headlight with Dynamic Leveling
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke in-line 6-cylinder engine
- 1,649 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72 mm x 67.5 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Constant-mesh 6-speed gearbox with helical cut gears
- Final Drive
- Shaft drive 2.75:1
- Front Suspension
- BMW Duolever; central spring strut
- Rear Suspension
- BMW Paralever
- Front Brakes
- Dual floating disc brakes, 4-piston fixed calipers, diameter 320 mm
- Rear Brakes
- Single disc brake, diameter 320 mm, dual-piston floating caliper
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR 17
- Rear Tire
- 190/55 ZR 17
- 63.7 in. (1,618 mm)
- Seat Height
- Standard Seat: 31.9 in./32.7 in., High Seat (one-piece): 31.9 in., Low Seat: 30.7 in./31.5 in., Seat (one-piece): 30.7 in., Low Seat (one-piece): 29.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.0 gal. (26.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 736 lb. (334 kg)
- Black Storm Metallic