Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Ducati Panigale R
Race-bred, start to finish
Born to race, the new Panigale R brings a thrill to the track. 205 hp* react instantly to a twist of the throttle thanks to ultralight engine components. Track-optimised geometry and racing suspension ensure responsive racetrack behaviour. Electronics are tuned to deliver maximum performance. A lithium-ion battery and a titanium Ducati Performance by Akrapovic exhaust will take you and 357 lbs of racing technology straight to the checkered flag.
*The power values indicated above are measured using a chassis dynamometer. Homologated power data, as quoted in the Bike Registration Document, are measured using an engine dynamometer according to the homologation regulation. The two power values may differ because of the different measurement equipments.
- Type: Superquadro L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 1198cc
- Bore x Stroke: 112x60.8mm
- Compression ratio: 13.2:1
- Power: 150.8 kW (205 hp) @ 11,500 rpm
- Torque: 136 Nm (100.3 lb-ft) @ 7,500 rpm
- Fuel injection: Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 full titanium system with stainless steel exhaust headers, catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Twin titanium mufflers with carbon fiber end caps
- Gearbox: 6 speed with DQS Ducati Quick Shift up/down
- Primary drive: Straight cut gears, Ratio 1.77:1
- Ratio: 1=37/15 2=30/16 3=27/18 4=25/20 5=24/22 6=23/24
- Final drive: Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 41
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Monocoque aluminum
- Front suspension: Öhlins NIX30 43mm with TiN, fully adjustable usd fork.
- Front wheel: 3-spoke W shape forged light alloy 3.50 in. x 17 in.
- Front Tyre: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat. Aluminium single-sided swingarm with adjustable pivot
- Rear wheel: 3 spoke W shape forged light alloy 6.00 in. x 17 in.
- Rear tyre: 200/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Front wheel travel: 120mm (4.72 in.)
- Rear wheel travel: 130mm (5.12 in.)
- Front brake: 2 x 330mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50- 4piston callipers with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear brake: 245mm disc, 2-piston caliper with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Instrumentation: Color TFT Display
- Dry weight: 162 kg (357 lb.)
- Wet weight (KERB): 184 kg (406 lb.)
- Seat height: 830mm (32.68 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1442mm (56.77 in.)
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 96mm (3.78 in.)
- Fuel tank capacity: 17 L (4.5 US gal.)
- Number of seats: Single seat
- Standard Equipment: Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cornering ABS, DTC, DQS up/down, DWC, EBC, Fully RbW, DDA+ with GPS and lean angle acquisition, Auto tire calibration, Titanium connecting rods and valves, balanced crankshaft. Lithium-ion battery. Auxiliary adjustment buttons.
- Warranty: 24 months unlimited mileage
- Maintenance service intervals: 7,500m / 12 months
- Valve clearance check: 15,000m
- Standard: follows US Federal Regulations
- Engine Type
- Superquadro L-Twin, 4 Desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- Bore and Stroke
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- 6 speed with DQS Ducati Quick Shift up/down
- Final Drive
- Chain; Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 41
- Front Suspension
- Öhlins NIX30 43mm with TiN, fully adjustable usd fork.
- Rear Suspension
- Fully adjustable Ohlins TTX36 unit. Adjustable linkage: Progressive/flat. Aluminium single-sided swingarm with adjustable pivot
- Front Brakes
- 2 x 330mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50- 4piston callipers with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Rear Brakes
- 245mm disc, 2-piston caliper with cornering ABS as standard equipment
- Front Tire
- 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- Rear Tire
- 200/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP
- 56.77 in. (1442mm)
- Seat Height
- 32.68 in. (830mm)
- 24 deg.
- 3.78 in. (96mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 US gal. (17 L)
- Dry Weight
- 357 lb. (162 kg)
- Red Base Livery
- 24 months unlimited mileage