Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Indian Motorcycle Indian Springfield® - Two-Tone Option
Stock Image: Metallic Jade / Thunder Black
Indian Springfield® - Two-Tone Option
Pure touring style. Premium modern features.
- Shortcuts Don't Lead Here: The Indian Springfield® is built for the long road. It combines the renowned power of the Thunder Stroke® 111 V-Twin Engine with world-class engineering and premium touring features.
- Thunder Stroke 111 V-Twin Engine: Powered by the award-winning Thunder Stroke 111, delivering 119 ft-lbs of torque for impressive acceleration and passing power.
- Classic Styling: The Springfield is covered in chrome and features an illuminated headdress on the front fender.
- Remote-Locking Hard Saddlebags: Protect your cargo in spacious remote-locking hard saddlebags with weatherproof seals.
- Tour In Style: With a long list of premium features and available accessories, the Springfield was designed to travel in style with modern comfort and technology.
- Agile Handling & Control: With its lightweight cast aluminum frame and touring architecture, the Springfield delivers exceptional handling.
- Remote Hard Locking Saddlebags: Protect your cargo in spacious, remote-locking hard saddlebags with weatherproof seals. The frame is trunk-compatible to add extra storage if needed.
- Adjust On The Go: With its quick release windshield, you can feel the open air or cruise in comfort. No tools needed.
- Modern Performance: Looks can be deceiving. The classically styled Indian Springfield comes equipped with the latest technology.
- All-New Ride Modes: Now you can choose between three ride modes, Tour, Standard, and Sport, for an experience that's customized to your riding style.
- Enhanced Comfort: Rear Cylinder Deactivation automatically shuts off the rear cylinder when the bike is stopped for enhanced comfort in slow-moving traffic. As soon as you hit the throttle, the rear cylinder seamlessly reactivates for full power.
- Modern Amenities: Timeless style is even better when matched with modern amenities like Cruise Control, Tire Pressure Monitoring, ABS and Keyless Ignition.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 in x 4.449 in (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Displacement: 111 cu in (1,811 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Engine Type: Thunder Stroke® 111
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 9.403 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 6.411 : 1
- Gear Ratio (3rd): 4.763 : 1
- Gear Ratio (4th): 3.796 : 1
- Gear Ratio (5th): 3.243 : 1
- Gear Ratio (6th): 2.789 : 1
- Horsepower: N/A
- Peak Torque: 119 ft-lb (161.6 Nm)
- Peak Torque RPM: 3,000 rpm
- Transmission/Final Drive: 2.2 : 1
- Transmission/Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal (20.8 L)
- Ground Clearance: 5.6 in (142 mm)
- GVWR: 1,385 lb (628 kg)
- Lean Angle: 31°
- Overall Height: 56.8 in (1,442 mm)
- Overall Length: 101.7 in (2,583 mm)
- Overall Width: 39.4 in (1,000 mm)
- Rake/Trail: 25° / 5.2 in (133 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.0 in (660 mm)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 803 lbs / 835 lbs (364 kg / 379 kg)
- Wheelbase: 67.0 in (1,701 mm)
- Front Brakes: Dual 300mm floating rotors with 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes: Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Front Wheel: Cast 16 in x 3.5 in
- Rear Tires: Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- Rear Wheel: Cast 16 in x 5 in
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 46 mm
- Front Suspension: Telescopic Fork - Cartridge Type
- Front Travel: 4.7 in (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Single Shock w/ Air adjust
- Rear Travel: 4.5 in (114 mm)
- Color / Graphics: Thunder Black
- Gauges: Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer; dual tripmeters; digital tachometer; ambient air temperature; fuel range; average fuel economy; battery voltage; gear position display; real-time clock; vehicle trouble code readout; heated grip level (if heated grips installed); low engine oil pressure; and 9 LED telltale indicators: cruise control enabled, cruise control set, neutral, high beam, turn signal, ABS, check engine, and MPH or km/h unit designation; tank-mounted electronic fuel gauge with low fuel LED indicator
- Infotainment: N/A
- Lights: Headlight; Driving/Tail/Brake Lights; Turn Signals; License Plate Light; Speedometer with Indicator Lights
- Standard Equipment: Quick Release Windshield; Genuine Leather Seats, Remote-Locking Hard Saddlebags, Highway Bars; Tire Pressure Monitoring; Light Bar; ABS; Cruise Control; Keyless Ignition; Indian® Script Tank Badge
NOTES:Indian® and Indian Motorcycle® are registered trademarks of Indian Motorcycle International LLC. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing and obey the speed limit. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. *Vehicle shown may vary visually by market and may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. See your dealer for details.
- Engine Type
- Thunder Stroke® 111
- 111 cu in. (1,811 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.976 in x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork - Cartridge Type
- Rear Suspension
- Single Shock w/ Air adjust
- Front Brakes
- Dual 300mm floating rotors with 4-piston calipers
- Rear Brakes
- Single / 300 mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- 67.0 in. (1,701 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.0 in. (660 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 5.2 in. (133 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- Dry Weight
- 803 lb.
- Metallic Jade / Thunder Black, Steel Gray / Burgundy Metallic