Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Indian Motorcycle Indian® Roadmaster® Elite
Now You Can't Say The Best Is Yet To Come.
This ultra-premium touring machine features custom-inspired two-tone candy paint that takes 30 hours to complete and is finished by hand. It’s even embellished with real 23K gold leaf badging on the tank and lowers.
- Thunder Stroke® 111: Designed from the ground up, the Thunder Stroke® 111 is a powerful, award-winning engine with legendary features inspired by the Power Plus motor of the 1940s: Multi-directional finned valve covers; Downward firing exhaust; Large, parallel push-rod tubes; Organic, asymmetric fin styling; Right-hand drive; Right-hand cam cover; Classic 2/3 head-to-cylinder neck down
- 37+ Gallons of Cargo Space: The longer the hauls, the better. The Indian Roadmaster® offers over 37 gallons of weatherproof storage between the saddlebags, trunk, fairing and lowers. The storage compartments in the lowers can be easily accessed from the front seat, and the saddlebags and trunk can be locked and unlocked remotely with the key fob.
- Remote-Locking Hard Saddlebags: Your cargo is protected inside convenient, spacious hard saddlebags with weatherproof seals. You can even lock them remotely using a console-mounted button, or via the bike’s key fob.
- Hand-Painted, Two-Tone Masterpiece: Each one of these bikes is a hand-painted masterpiece with custom-inspired two-tone candy paint that's embellished with real 23K gold leaf badging on the tank.
- Chrome Headdress: The most powerful icon in motorcycling. Since 1947, the illuminated headdress has graced the front fender of nearly every Indian Motorcycle®, guiding the way from legend to legend.
- Chrome Bumpers: Chrome front and rear bumpers add even more shine to this ride.
- ABS Brakes: With ABS brakes, you'll ride with confidence, knowing you can brake under control in any situation.
- Design Inspiration: To design this fairing, our team looked for inspiration outside of the motorcycle industry. We landed on the sleek and powerful streamliner locomotives of the 1950s. With these classically-styled machines as our guide, a new icon for Indian Motorcycle® was born - a streamlined front fairing with a chrome headlight nacelle that accentuates the style.
- Pathfinder LED Head and Driving Lights: As if the Roadmaster® Elite wasn't attention-grabbing enough, it also includes LED lighting from end to end, illuminating the road for safer riding, day or night.
- 119 ft-lbs of Torque: The Thunder Stroke® 111 produces extraordinary torque at low RPM, so you can accelerate effortlessly in every gear.
- Premium Driver and Passenger Floorboards: Billet aluminum driver and passenger floorboards enhance this bike's ultra-premium style. They also provide room to adjust your feet for all-day comfort on even the longest rides.
- Pinnacle Mirrors: Pinnacle chrome mirrors come standard to provide even more style to this ride.
- Premium Touring Saddle: A plush, genuine leather two-up seat delivers long-riding comfort, with independent heat controls for you and your passenger.
- Passenger Armrests: Leather-wrapped passenger armrests come standard on Roadmaster Elite to provide your passenger with the highest level of comfort.
- Push-Button Power Windshield: With a push of a handlebar-mounted button, this windshield can quickly raise or lower electronically. Lower it to enjoy the cooling airflow. Or raise it to block out wind and rain.
- Keyless Ignition: Never fumble for your key again. With the proximity fob in your pocket, just climb on, press the start button and ride away. Misplace your fob? Simply enter your personal security code and go.
- Touring Console: Get even more information about your motorcycle with this premium console, featuring analog gauges that show fuel level and battery voltage
- Cruise Control: Automotive-quality cruise control is easy to set and adjust for smooth, relaxed highway cruising.
- Internally Wired Handlebars: This high-profile area features all-chrome hand controls. Plus, all of the wiring is routed inside the handlebars for a clean, premium-quality look.
- The Indian Motorcycle® Ride Command® System: Pinch. Swipe. Tap. All without removing your gloves. Through this industry-leading seven-inch display, you can get turn-by-turn directions. Quickly find points of interest. Play Bluetooth® audio. Check vehicle information and status, plus a whole lot more. And thanks to split-screen technology, you can easily customize the display to focus on the details that matter to you most.
- Cast Aluminum Frame: The Roadmaster's cast aluminum frame is lightweight yet exceptionally strong, providing excellent low-speed handling. There’s no frame flex at speed in the corners, and you'll experience confidence-inspiring stability on highway, where it matters most.
- Custom Gold Engine Covers: This luxurious ride features custom, gold-spun engine covers for an ultra-premium finish.
- Additional Storage and Wind Protection: The Roadmaster's hard lowers are designed to provide outstanding weather protection and also provide additional storage.
- Outstanding Steering Geometry: The steering geometry of the Roadmaster® was engineered to deliver light, responsive handling, whether ridden solo with no cargo or two-up with full saddlebags.
- 300-Watt Premium Audio System: The Indian Roadmaster® Elite features an integrated 300-watt audio system that delivers premium-quality surround sound from high-output fairing, trunk and saddlebags speakers. Smartphones and other audio sources can be connected via USB cable or Bluetooth®.
- Engine Type: Thunder Stroke® 111
- Displacement: 111 cu in. (1811 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 3.976 in. x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Primary Drive: Gear Drive Wet Clutch
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Final Drive: 2.2 : 1
- Peak Torque: 119 ft. lb. (161.6 N m)
- Peak Torque RPM: 3000 rpm
- 1st: 9.403 : 1
- 2nd: 6.411 : 1
- 3rd: 4.763 : 1
- 4th: 3.796 : 1
- 5th: 3.243 : 1
- 6th: 2.789 : 1
- Suspension: Front - Type/Travel: Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (119 mm) - Cartridge Type
- Front Fork Tube Diameter: 46 mm
- Suspension: Rear - Type/Travel: Single Shock w/Air adjust / 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Brakes/Front: Dual / 300mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Brakes/Rear: Single / 300mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Wheels/Front: Cast 16 in. x 3.5 in.
- Wheels/Rear: Cast 16 in. x 5 in.
- Tires/Front: Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Tires/Rear: Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in. (1668 mm)
- Seat Height: 26.5 in. (673.1 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.5 in. (140 mm)
- Overall Height: 58.7 in. (1491 mm)
- Overall Length: 105.4 in. (2676 mm)
- Overall Width: 39.4 in. (1000 mm)
- Rake: 25 deg.
- Trail: 5.9 in. (150.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- GVWR: 1385 lb. (628 kg)
- Weight (Empty Tank / Full of Fuel): 921 lb. / 953 lb. (418 kg /433 kg)
- Color / Graphics: Cobalt Candy over Black Crystal w/23K Gold Trim
- Lights: Pathfinder LED Lights (headlight, driving lights, turn signals, tail light trunk, tail light, trunk interior light, and headdress fender light.)
- Gauges: Fairing mounted instrument cluster featuring analog speedometer and tachometer, with fuel gauge, range, odometer and current gear. 15 LED telltale indicators; cruise control enabled, cruise control set,neutral, high beam, turn signal, ABS, check engine, low tire pressure, battery, low fuel, security system, low engine oil pressure and MHP or km/h unit designation
- Ride Command®: 7" Indian Touchscreen including realtime clock; ambient air temperature; heading; audio information display; vehicle trouble code readout; Vehicle Status (tire pressure, voltage, engine hours, oil change); Vehicle Info (speed, fuel range, RPM, gear position); Dual Trip Meters (fuel range, miles, average fuel economy, instantaneous fuel economy time, average speed); Ride Data (heading, moving time, stop time, altitude, altitude change); Bluetooth connectivity for phone and headset; Map/Navigation
- Cast Aluminum Frame with Integrated Air-Box
- Cruise Control
- Highway Bar
- Keyless Ignition
- Horizon Power Shield
- Genuine Leather Seats
- Remote Locking Hard Saddle Bags
- Remote Locking Trunk
- Tire Pressure Monitoring
- 300 Watt Stereo with AM/FM, Bluetooth, USB, Smartphone Compatible Input, and Weatherband
- Heated Rider & Passenger Seats
- Heated Grips
- Adjustable Passenger Floorboards
- 36.2 Gallons of Storage
- Engine Type
- Thunder Stroke® 111
- 111 cu in. (1811 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.976 in. x 4.449 in. (101 mm x 113 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Closed loop fuel injection / 54 mm bore
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic Fork / 4.7 in. (119 mm) - Cartridge Type
- Rear Suspension
- Single Shock w/Air adjust / 4.5 in. (114 mm)
- Front Brakes
- Dual / 300mm Floating Rotor / 4 Piston Caliper
- Rear Brakes
- Single / 300mm Floating Rotor / 2 Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 130/90B16 73H
- Rear Tire
- Dunlop® Elite 3 Multi-Compound 180/60R16 80H
- 65.7 in. (1668 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26.5 in. (673.1 mm)
- 25 deg.
- 5.9 in. (150.0 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 gal. (20.8 L)
- Dry Weight
- 921 lb. (418 kg)
- Cobalt Candy over Black Crystal w/23K Gold Trim