Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Harley-Davidson® Breakout® 114
Sale: Save $1,095.00 now until 9/30/2019
The all-new Breakout® model takes the idea of long, lean, asphalt-devouring muscle to the modern edge.Wide digital instrumentation, mounted on risers to be close to your field of vision. Speed readout, fuel gauge, and gear indicator.A muscular tire that is the perfect embodiment of classic drag-bike heritage pumping through this ride.A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Financing available with quick approvals!
The all-new Breakout® model takes the idea of long, lean, asphalt-devouring muscle to the modern edge.
Styling & Features
- Digital Riser Gauge: Wide digital instrumentation, mounted on risers to be close to your field of vision. Speed readout, fuel gauge, and gear indicator.
- 240mm Rear Tire: A muscular tire that is the perfect embodiment of classic drag-bike heritage pumping through this ride.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- 3.5 Gallon Tank: A newly designed smooth top fuel tank that accentuates the big, powerful Milwaukee-Eight® engine.
- All-New Softail® Frame: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to previous Softail® and Dyna® models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
- High Performance Front Suspension: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- Bore: 4.016 in.
- Stroke: 4.5 in.
- Displacement: 114 cu in
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 93.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.6 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.2 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 34 deg.
- Trail: 5.7 in.
- Wheelbase: 66.7 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/60B21,63H,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 648 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 672 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 119 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 26.8
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 26.8
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Gloss black, Gasser II cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 2.14 inch viewable area LCD display with speedometer, gear, odometer, fuel level, clock, trip, range and tachometer indication
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114
- 114 cu. in.
- Bore and Stroke
- 4.016 x 4.5 in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 66.7 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.6 in.
- 34 deg.
- 5.7 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal.
- 47 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 648 lb.
- Vivid Black