Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Harley-Davidson® FLHTKSE CVO™ Limited
Stock Image: Gold Rush/Carbon Dust
FLHTKSE CVO™ Limited
2015 Harley Davidson Ultra Limited CVO. Great bike in very good condition and priced thousands below book value!
- Project RUSHMORE - Control: Here are some of the innovations Project RUSHMORE led to: the Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS, the Daymaker™ LED headlamps and fog lamps, brighter Tour-Pak® luggage carrier lighting, brighter turn signals, brighter brake lights, and a steering head with stiffer front forks. Locked-up tires are now history even when there’s wet pavement. We’ve made it feel even better to lean your way through a turn. Now you can see better. And we’ve made you more conspicuous to the cage-driving public. Because one thing we all agree on is this: bikes that work better make riders who ride better. Take a ride. See how good you can be.
- Brembo® Brakes: Confidence. Control. High-performance dual disc Brembo® brakes offer consistent stopping power. The 4-piston front and rear calipers with dual front rotor brake system is state of the art and top of the line. It's just another way The Motor Company puts a high level of detail into their bikes to give you peace of mind throughout your journey.
- Daymaker™ LED Headlights and LED Fog Lamps: For those who regard darkness as an invitation to go farther, the Daymaker™ LED headlight with LED fog lamps will light the way. With 2,136 powerful, daylight-simulating lumens that bathe the dark road in natural light, a shoulder-to-shoulder spread of 160 feet and a 450-foot punch, the night is yours to take with full confidence. Because not all of us look for an exit when day turns to night.
- Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS: No doubt about it, there are times when you need to haul things down in a hurry. And you don’t get to pick those times. Or decide whether or not they occur when you’re on a flat, smooth, dry, perfect stretch of pavement. That’s why our touring models feature the Reflex™ Linked Brakes with ABS. ABS turns a locked-up front wheel or a rear wheel skid into a relic from riding’s history. And the front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter what the road condition is. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
- Ergonomically Designed Hand Controls: It’s hard to enjoy the ride or keep your eyes focused on what’s coming down the road when you’re fussing and bothering with the switches on your handlebar. So when we built the Project RUSHMORE motorcycles, we worked over the hand controls on our touring bikes with as much passion as we worked over our engine. We made the shape more ergonomic and located and angled them to fall right under your thumbs. We added left-hand cruise for easy activation, toggle switches to control infotainment functions, and an easily locatable trigger switch to control and scan through functional readouts. And we improved the feel to give you a confidence-inspiring click at every push of a button. Even the dash panel switch got better. And it’s all prewired for parts and accessories, which even lets you customize with less fuss and bother.
- Steering Head and Front Forks: Whether it’s a big sweeping curve or a set of tight turns, a Project RUSHMORE motorcycle feels rock-solid in the corners. We stiffened up the front end, increased the fork diameter to 49mm (an increase of 18 percent) and retuned the damping for a smoother ride. The responsiveness is dialed in.
- Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ Engine Heritage: The knowledge of what makes an engine truly move a rider runs deep at The Motor Company, and it was put to good use when we created the Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine. We sweated bullets perfecting every cubic inch, pushing design and technology forward. This engine gives you at or near peak performance in all temperatures and operating conditions thanks to air and precision-cooled technology. And we did it all without compromising one bit of Harley-Davidson's unique styling. Evolved, yet carrying on the legacy of the Flathead, Knucklehead, Panhead, Shovelhead, Evolution® and Twin Cam 88® engines and Twin Cam 96™ engines that came before. The performance and durability are a direct result of the untold miles logged on the V-Twin since 1909 and the proud heritage that comes from a century's worth of commitment to life on two wheels.
- Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ Engine Innovation: Fire up the Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine and feel the low-end torque unleashed. The colossal 110 cubic inches provide seemingly endless torque with adrenaline-pumping pull through all six gears. Boasting the largest-displacement V-Twin engine by Harley-Davidson, the Twin Cam 110™ engine produces 115 lb-ft of torque at 3750 rpm. Six speeds. A strong driveline and a low cruising rpm couldn't feel better.
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: You want a ride that rumbles—not begs for mercy—when you lean on it a little. The Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission provides smooth, quiet shifting and reduces engine speed on the highway, so you get a better match between engine RPM and road speed. And the Isolated Drive System makes acceleration flow in a smooth, steady stream from your wrist right down to the pavement. It's a rare ride when a bike responds like this, and a low growl goes a long way when you're opening up the road ahead.
- Ventilator Intake with Screamin' Eagle® Badge: Everything about the Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine is a testament to the premium styling and performance you get with a limited Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycle. Right smack between the engine jugs rests the high-flow 'ventilator' intake with high-flow filter element, Screamin' Eagle® medallion and protective rain sock. Your bike will breathe easy while the increased air flow boosts the raw power. Unique and exclusive. That is what Custom Vehicle Operations is all about.
- Project RUSHMORE - Engine: As every rider knows, the engine is at the heart of the experience of riding a motorcycle. The amount of torque and horsepower it delivers over the RPM range is in direct proportion to the feeling it gives you when you roll on the throttle. We know what riders want from a motorcycle engine because we’ve been building them for 110 years. Project RUSHMORE gave us the opportunity to dial it in just right. We conducted thousands of road tests with real riders giving us feedback to build the next iteration of the legendary Harley-Davidson® engine. The consensus was: we want more. More low-end torque, more passing power, more perfection in the tone of the exhaust note, more of the feeling we ride a motorcycle for. And last year, we unveiled the engines that deliver it. This is the next level of Harley-Davidson® V-Twin engine. And it proves, once and for all, the customer is always right.
- Twin-Cooled™ High Output Twin Cam 110™ Engine: If you started in 1909 with the very first Harley-Davidson V-Twin engine and worked your way up through every engine, every innovation, every improvement, every ride, every durability test in all those years and countless miles since, you arrive at the Twin-Cooled™ High Output Twin Cam 110™ engine. This is the top of the line. 110 cubic inches of air and precision cooled Harley-Davidson® V-Twin power. Twin cooling cools the heads around the exhaust ports to deliver at or near peak performance under all operating conditions and temperatures. A higher compression ratio increases efficiency and horsepower. There’s an airbox for increased airflow and a redesigned cam to optimize low-end torque. It’s got the fastest 60 to 80 mph 5th gear roll on in the history of Harley-Davidson. Which means it’s got the most passing power in the history of Harley-Davidson. On top of all that, it puts less heat on the rider and passenger on scorching days and in stop-and-go traffic.
- Boom!™ Box 6.5GT Radio: Let’s start with this. The Boom!™ Box 6.5GT Radio puts out 75 watts per channel at 1% distortion and features a factory-tuned, optimized equalizer that pumps out more power and can be played louder while maintaining the clarity of your sound. And the speed tuning system delivers more than just volume changes at different speeds. It changes the level of bass and treble to dial in the best sound, whether you’re running at a stately pace down the strip or going hell for leather down an open stretch of road. How do you like the sound of a Harley® motorcycle?
- 6.5-inch Full Color Touch Screen Display: This 6.5-inch full-color touch screen puts all your information in front of you bigger than ever. Modern graphics, colors you can dial in, and auto and manual dim. Designed to sit stylishly inside your fairing, it takes screen technology to an eye-popping level of Harley-Davidson functionality. This is more than you expect, but when you’re going all the way, it’s everything you deserve.
- BOOM!™ Audio SiriusXM® Satellite Radio: Even when you end up in places where radio towers don’t reach, your favorite music, sports, talk and news are along for the ride on the CVO™ Limited model. BOOM!™ Audio SiriusXM® radio gives you over 175 digital channels and coverage from coast-to-coast. Which means you won’t hit that point where the signal starts to fade, the sound gets full of static and you have to start scanning for stations. Instead, you just keep enjoying the song and the ride. You can also sign up for additional Specialty Services through SiriusXM, like graphical weather overlay, forecast, traffic and nearby fuel prices. You get all of these services at no additional charge for the first three months. After that, you can sign up for any or all of them through SiriusXM. BOOM!™ Audio is the ultimate. And this is the ultimate BOOM!™ Audio.
- Project RUSHMORE - Comfort: We dialed in the comfort of our machines the hard way: over thousands of miles in all kinds of riding conditions on every kind of street, road and highway ever laid down in pavement. Experienced riders and passengers putting in long hours in the saddle and giving us feedback on every aspect that contributes to comfort on the road. Airflow, heat management, passenger space, back rests, seat textures, legroom and hand controls all went under the hard microscope of the road and got tested and re-tested by real riders and worked and re-worked by us until we were satisfied we had built the most comfortable machines on the road. We all want to go farther, and when you and your passenger are more comfortable in the saddle, you can.
- Custom Suspended Dual Control Heated Seat with Passenger & Rider Backrest: Need help convincing someone to let you buy your CVO™ dream bike or come touring with you? This is for them. With its suspended, dual control design, this custom seat with leather inserts (on the standard model) offers the ultimate in touring luxury for rider and passenger, mile after mile. It sits low and it's trimmed in at the thighs for ultra-comfortable long-hauling. Its suspension feature acts as a secondary shock absorber. The passenger backrest is plush and cozy, with adjustable lumbar support. With all that, plus in-seat heating, even the most finicky hangers-on will be happy to keep on going.
- Batwing Fairing Reduces Head Buffeting: This is what the science of cheating the wind involves at Harley-Davidson now: fluid mechanics, algorithms, high-speed super computers and thousands upon thousands of wind-tunnel tests with riders in the saddle telling us how it feels. And that’s before we take it out on the road for thousands of miles of real world wind gusts and every form of rain a cloud can spit out. The result: a Batwing fairing that delivers smoother air flow and drastically reduced head buffeting. Most of it thanks to the splitstream vent. It opens and closes with one touch of a button. The feeling of being in the wind just got even better.
- Fairing Lowers: There’s no such thing as a minor irritation when you’re going to be experiencing it for tens of thousands of miles. The little things make a difference. Like the way the wind comes around your fairing lowers. We’ve got these fairing lowers dialed in just right, thanks to long miles of wind tunnel and real world riding tests. You’ll appreciate them more with each passing mile.
- Increased Passenger Seat Space and Leg Room: Here's a message for all passengers: your time in the saddle has never been better. That goes quadruple when you’re 1,000 miles into the ride of a lifetime making the final leg of the day to get to the hot tub so you can relax for the evening. Because the longer the ride, the more you'll appreciate the improvements we made when we introduced the Project RUSHMORE motorcycles last year. The passenger pillion is one inch wider and one inch longer. And we put 2 more inches of room between the speakers. We moved the saddlebag guards down for more legroom and to make sure they don’t rub your calves. It all adds up to a ride that provides best-in-class comfort.
- Back and Arm Rests: If you really want to know what makes a passenger comfortable, you start by asking people who’ve seen a good part of the world from the back of a bike. You run road tests in heat, cold, sun, and rain. You use their input to perfect the height, the width, the shape, the contour, the texture of the leather, the lumbar support. You install controls that can be easily reached and operated with one hand. What you end up with is the back and arm rests you’re looking at right here. Passengers love them like they’re their own babies, because in a manner of speaking, they are.
- One-Touch Design Philosophy: Here’s the rule we laid down for every compartment cover and saddlebag lid on our touring line: if it doesn’t open with the single touch of a button or one hand, while wearing gloves, it doesn’t go on the motorcycle. Because in all our conversations with riders, we've never encountered a single individual who wanted to have to put something on the ground before he could store it in a saddlebag.
- Saddlebag Design: Don’t let the sleek look of these saddlebags deceive you. The look is tight on the outside, but things just got a little roomier on the inside. You want stuffability and these deliver. The hinges are simple and clean and the lids open with one touch of one hand. The lock is tight and integrated into the latch where you can put the key in without the danger of scratching your premium paint. And removable Travel Bags are standard. Welcome to the next level of the bagger.
- Tour-Pak® Design: Like the saddlebags, the Tour-Pak® luggage case design sports a sleek look, but it didn’t come at the expense of storage space. They can easily accommodate two full-face helmets. There’s a document and toolkit pouch. The lock is integrated into the latch to keep your key away from your premium paint. And premium hinges work better and look sharper. You can operate the single latch with one hand. Storage. Check. We have it covered.
- High-Impact Paint and Graphics: Individually crafted and hand-finished paint and graphics come standard on all Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycles, balancing style and premium appeal to create one-of-a-kind custom motorcycle masterpieces. The CVO™ Limited model offers three exclusive color schemes, for a dazzling, dramatic appearance. Skimping? The word's simply not in our vocabulary.
- Chrome Dual Exhaust: The premium custom look goes the distance on the CVO™ Limited model with the chrome dual exhaust. Featuring 4-inch touring mufflers, chrome end caps and chrome exhaust shields. Relish in the rumble and performance of these high-end pipes.
- Wraparound LED Running and Brake Taillight: The back end of the CVO™ Limited model demonstrates once again the premium style and innovative engineering you'll find with the Custom Vehicle Operations™ at Harley-Davidson®. The taillight features an integrated wraparound brake light for a clean look. And with the LEDs, you get additional style, increased visual footprint at night and long-lasting light.
- Bullet Turn Signals: We go end to end and top to bottom to give the Limited the clean, tight, sharp, iconic look and feel that is only befitting of a top-of-the-line Harley-Davidson® touring machine. The finishing touch – bullet turn signals. Sleek and modern, yet a timeless classic.
- Tank and Fender Badges: This isn’t just a motorcycle. It’s a work of art, born out of passion, creativity and long days, late nights and refusing to be satisfied until every detail was perfect. When we added the signature badges, we did it with metal. Nothing else would be right on this masterpiece.
- Pure Harley-Davidson Styling: Feast your eyes on the Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™ engine with Screamin' Eagle® engine badges and there's no mistaking its roots. This is authentic Harley-Davidson style through and through with an attention to detail you won't find from any other motorcycle company. Granite heads and cylinders feature machined cooling fin tips and are highlighted by chrome rocker covers. Exclusive to Custom Vehicle Operations™ motorcycle, the granite powertrain and Twin-Cooled Twin Cam 110™ engine badging are unapologetically distinguished. It's a jewel machined out of metal. Pure. Dripping with power. From the classic edge of the cooling fins to the clean lines of cases and covers—the Twin Cam 110™ engine makes an ironclad statement about holding on to what's right and staying true to what satisfies the rider.
- Length: 102.4 in. (2,600 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 28.4 in. (720 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 29.1 in. (740 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in. (135 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 26
- Trail: 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Wheelbase: 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: BW 130/80B17 65H
- Tires, Rear Specification: BW 180/65B16 81H
- Fuel Capacity: 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 4 qt. (3.8 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 909 lb. (412 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 944 lb. (428 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume: 4.7 cu ft (0.132 m3)
- Screen: Size: 6.5 in.; Type: Color; Color Choices: Orange (default), Blue, Brown, Green, Gray, Purple, Red; Day/Night Dimmer: Standard
- Audio Output: Watts Per Channel: 75; Speakers: 4; Speaker Size: 6.5 in.; Bass Port Rear Speakers: Standard; Distortion (THD): 1%; Internal Amp: Standard; External Amp: Standard; Wired Headset: Standard; Headset Specifications (if equipped): 16-64 ohms
- Audio Sources: AM: Standard; FM: Standard; Weather Band (WB): Standard; MP3 - USB Connection: Supported; SD Card - via USB Connection: Supported; Flash Drive - via USB Connection: Supported
- Audio Setup: CB Presets: 6; AM Presets: 6; FM Presets: 15; iPod Device Presets: 20.0; USB-Storage Device Presets: 20.0; WB Presets: 6; Media Player Device Presets: 20; Global Presets: Selectable, up to 20 presets; Favorites: 1 FAV hardkey plus 6 favorites; Classic Mode: Selectable; Seek/Scan: Standard
- Interface Languages: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
- Voice Recognition: Hands-free Mobile Phone - via Bluetooth: Standard; Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese; Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese
- Communication: Rider/Passenger Intercom: Standard
- Other Features: Vehicle Information Screen (Air temperature, oil pressure and engine temperature): Standard; Software Update via USB interface: Standard; Text-to-Speech (TTS) Languages: English (US/UK), German, Spanish (Mexico/Spain), French (Canada/France), Italian, European Portuguese; USB: USB/MTP/iPod/iPhone; Bluetooth: Phone/Media Supported
- Engine: Twin-Cooled™ Twin Cam 110™
- Bore: 4 in. (101.6 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Displacement: 109.9 cu.in. (1,801 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.593
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.65
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.938
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 4
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.407
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.875
- Exhaust: Chrome dual with 4 inch touring mufflers and touring muffler shields
- Wheels, Front Type: Mirror Chrome Slicer Custom Wheel
- Wheels, Rear Type: Mirror Chrome Slicer Custom Wheel
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 15.1 ft-lb (156 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3750
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 34.3
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 33.4
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 41 mpg (5.7 L/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, accessory, speakers, turn signals, security system,gear indication, battery, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator
- Gauges: 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% wider numbers; 28% larger fuel and volt with 30% wider numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators
- Engine Type
- Twin Cam 110™
- 109.9 cu.in. (1,801 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4 in. (101.6 mm) x 4.374 in. (111.1 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed
- Front Tire
- BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear Tire
- BW 180/65B16 81H
- 64 in. (1,625 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 28.4 in. (720 mm); Unladen: 29.1 in. (740 mm)
- 26 deg.
- 6.7 in. (170 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 6 gal. (22.7 L)
- 41 mpg (5.7 L/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 909 lb. (412 kg)
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Palladium Silver/Typhoon Maroon, Carbon Dust/Charcoal Slate, Gold Rush/Carbon Dust